UPWARD programs are open to members. If you’d like to receive event invitations or attend programs, please be sure to join UPWARD today. We’ll be adding more details and programs over the next few months — in the meantime, be sure to save the date!
- TOPICAL DISCUSSION: Hello My Name Is: How effective networking builds better client relationships
- January 23, 2017 | 6:00-8:00 pm
- Location: Credit Suisse Offices, New York
- Sponsor: Credit Suisse
- TOPICAL DISCUSSION: Mind the Gap: Where’s my £300k?
- February 7, 2017 | 6:00-8:30 pm
- Location: Morrison & Foerster, London
- Sponsor: Morrison & Foerster
- ANNUAL DINNER: CEO Lessons: Building a Billion Dollar Company
- February 9, 2017 | 5:00-8:00 pm
- Location: Fairmont Hotel, San Jose, California
- MENTORING CLINIC: Path to the Boardroom
- April 19, 2017 | 6:00-8:30 pm
- Location: DocuSign Executive Briefing Center, San Francisco, California
- Sponsor: Comcast
- TOPICAL DISCUSSION: Art of Negotiation – Getting to the Yes!
- April 25, 2017 | 6:00-8:00 pm
- Location: Chicago Chapter
- Sponsor: Ernst & Young
- TOPICAL DISCUSSION: The Fear Factor – Breaking Through Limitations
- May 8, 2017 | 6:30-8:30 pm
- Location: Seattle Chapter
- Sponsor: The Riveter
- TOPICAL DISCUSSION: Diversity in a Digital World – What leadership skills do women need to succeed?
- May 11, 2017 | 6:00-8:30 pm
- Location: London Chapter
- Sponsor: UBS Investment Bank
UPWARD chapter launches are open to members. If you’d like to receive invitations or attend programs, please be sure to join UPWARD today.
- Washington D.C. | SOLD OUT
- Los Angeles, CA
- September 12, 2017
- October 2017
- Dallas/Ft. Worth
- November 2017